It's Official


We're Maryland bound!! Though this is no excuse to ignore the blog as much as I have over the past month  or so but I've been busy job searching and interviewing. As many of you know I am from Baltimore, MD and left Charm City 8 years ago when I accepted a lacrosse scholarship to play lacrosse at the University of Connecticut....long story short, although CT has been great to me...so many friends, two degrees and a husband later I'm super ready to return to my roots. 


I have been fortunate enough to be offered a position as a Physical Education teacher and head varsity lacrosse coach at Holton Arms School in Bethesda, MD. I am super excited to not have to sit at a desk everyday and can't wait to play with little mini's (aka kids) all day. Plus what can be better than being a head lax coach in Maryland!!The sad news is that I'm going to have to leave the girls at Hotchkiss School where I coach now. And PS we're having an unbelievable season...and are ranked 3rd in New England!

More sad news... we'll be leaving our best friend(s) Tarra and Maya. Although they are moving too so at least we'll be able to visit them in their new home...I've never actually traveled to the mid-west so now we have a great reason to.
And the last of the bad news is that we are going to have to give Tripper up before we leave the state. I only received this news last night...and yes I cried. I always knew we'd have to give him up...but I'm not ready yet. Fidelco promised that they would find a great Foster Family to keep Tripper until he is ready for his formal training....but still super sad. 

If you haven't checked out my facebook page yet, be sure to "like" Preppy Puppies. http://www.facebook.com/preppypuppies

1 comment:

  1. You and Tarra look beautiful in the picture!

    ReplyDelete